‘For the New Work Day’
Work has been freed. From offices. From telephone lines. From preconceptions about where it has to happen. In a connected world, Work and Life are merging more and more.
That trend is now a fact of life.
Coalesse products are artfully designed to improve the quality of life at this highly fluid intersection. The coalesse furniture range is comfortable, elegantly purposeful and designed to support wherever it happens – whether at the office or at home, in a meeting room or in social spaces. It can adapted to any settings where inspiration is key factor to a successful working day. We recommend coalesse when clients want inspiring spaces to delight employees and support creative culture.
Some of the world’s most influential designers create Coalesse furniture at the fascinating intersection of work and life.
- in 2010 he was named one of the 50 most influential designers of America
- founder and principal designer of Chicago-based MINIMAL studio
- former global creative director at NIKE
- he has been design leader in different organizations like IDEO
- he was responsible for brand defining icons and new products for companies like Motorola, XBox, Microsoft, Google
- he created the NeoCon award-winning SW1 collection
- Spanish architect and designer
- she lives in Milan where she runs Studio Urquiola
- she worked with many well-known furniture houses like Flos, Kartell, Alessi
- she created a crossover, casual work lounge collection, Hosu
- she was born in Reykjavik
- her work strongly influenced by force of nature and the 50s Scandinavian design
- she created occasional table collection, Sebastopol
- French designer with an extensive experience in furniture, architecture, transport and interior design.
- he has worked with brands such as Lancôme, Dedon, B&B Italia, Cassina, and Poltrona Frau
- he has won several design awards
- Massaud’s furniture designs are played in design museums in Amsterdam, London, Chicago, Lisbon, Paris, Zürich
- French designer
- design focus on furniture and tech products
- won Red Dot Design Award in 2010 and 2012
- contracted projects for companies such as Fendi Casa, Axor-Hansgrohe, Technogym
- designer of Lagunitas Lounge collection